Mentors are fabulous to help you make decisions when you’re writing an online course.
- Zac tells us how he first started using WordPress.
- We learn how long it used to take Zac to create, record and edit WordPress tutorials for Team Treehouse.
- 2016 is “The Year of The WordPress” course.
- We touch on a few LMS plugins.
- We ask Zac when he first started using the REST API.
- Zac shares how choosing the best user authentication for the REST API is a difficult task.
- We chat about WordPress themes powered by the REST API and PHP fallbacks.
- Zac shares how important his WordPress mentors have been for helping make decisions with his course.
- What can a WordPress PHP dev expect to take away from Zac’s course?
- Tom pops in for some rapid-fire questions.