Integration testing can be fun!
WP-API Course came about because there was nothing at the time, and Tim need to feed his family.
All 3 talk what it’s like as ManageWP moderators
Tim, the organizer of WordPress Leeds, the oldest WordPress user group in the UK, joins Tom and Jason to chat all things WordPress, the API, and WordPress hosting. Tim is the WordPress Platform Lead and Developer Advocate at 34SP.com as well as author of the WP-API Online Course.
- Tim boosts that WordPress Leeds is the oldest WordPress group in the UK. Beating out London by one week.
- Tim has been working with the JSON API for close to 6 years.
- Testing and “enterprise-y” sort of development has intrigued Tim for quite some time. As a result feels that these sorts of topics should be spoken about and learned by all developers.
- Codeception allows for human readable tests that can be written by anyone.
- We chatted about how jobs and life gets in the way of the greater good.
- WP-CFM manage and deploy WordPress configurations.
- Responsibility of a host vs customer in regards to their websites.